We manufacture standardized volumetric testing solutions for diverse kinds of laboratories in compliance with regulated methods.
Products can be custom manufactured to your specifications and schedule. We offer private-label and contract packaging, blending, and filling services in addition to our standard product line.
At ACME as a wholesaler, distributor & manufacturer, we offer a wide array of services tailored to our Customers needs. From Standardized Testing Solutions to Custom Formulations, we can augment your testing & product delineation resources. Our chemists have a a wealth of knowledge and honed experience to surpass the demanding dynamic requirements of today’s laboratories.
We are able to create any standard or custom analytical solution your company requires. With over a thousand in-house formulations, our expert resourceful chemists create the gamut of custom solutions or reproduce exact copies of analytical solutions using best known methods.
Our wide assortment of Customers includes companies servicing the Food and Wine industries to Electronic component manufacturers. Please review the Manufacturing Capabilities information for a more detailed list. With our experience in just about every industry, our chemists bring exemplary ingenuity to meet your scientific challenges .
- GE Water maintains the Ultra Pure Water system at our facility delivering Type I Reagent Water exceeding ASTM D-1193 at a rate of 10 gallons per minute on demand.
- We have a certified Class 100 clean room.
- There are multiple fume hoods at our facility including one consisting completely of polypropylene (PP)..
- Our laminar flow fume hood accommodates staff working inside and is the widest and only portable of our fume hoods.
Here is a partial list of products which we can manufacture in batches from 100 mL to 5000 Liters. We can also provide custom quantities as needed:
- Standardized Acids, Bases (Titrants); aqueous and non-aqueous
- pH Reference Buffers
- Flammable Liquids such as Acetone, Ethanol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methanol in single and five gallon sizes only!
- Ethanol Standard, 14.00% ± 0.05% @ 20 C.
- Winery Standards such as Acetic Acid, L-Malic Acid, Lactic Acid and Fructose
- Conductivity/Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) Standards
- Atomic Absorption (AA) and Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP) Standards – Single and Multi-element standards in your desired matrix
- Water and Wastewater Analysis Reagents (EPA, ASTM, and APHA testing)
- Chemical Indicators – pH, mixed indicators, screened indicators and Universal types
- Ion Selective Electrode (ISE) Solutions
- Electrode Filling and Storage solutions for Combination pH Electrodes, Pt and Ag
- Ionic Strength Adjustors – Total Ionic Strength Adjustment Buffer (TISAB II)
- Ion Chromatography Standards (Cations, Anions and Transition Metal Standards)
- American Chemical Society (ACS) Reagents including Oxidizers
- Oxidation – Reduction Potential (ORP) standards
- Copper Electroplating and Electroless solutions, in addition we offer many other elements e.g. Gold, Nickel, Silver, Cadmium, Zinc, Chromium
- Aluminum Anodizing Solutions
- Laboratory Analytical Solutions
- Special Analytical Needs: Wastewater testing Solutions, Wine and Must Analysis, Sand Equivalent Stock Solutions (CalTrans Test 217)
- Can Liner Rater test solutions e.g. pinhole tests for can liner manufacturers – Copper Sulfate in Hydrochloric Acid and Bloody Mary Mix type electrolytes
- Waste Circuit board chemical - extraction of precious metals such as Gold and Silver
- Plating Solutions for Hard Disk Drive Manufacturers
- Silicon Wafer cleaners
- Etchants, Buffered Oxide (BOE) with and without Surfactants
- Provider of chemicals to Resellers, e.g. private label, Retail Chemical Sales
- Custom Formulations; Contract Clean Room Repackaging of Chemicals